Rogers and Lough have a Refit Repair Workshop at The Yard, formally known as the Brisbane Marine Industry Park(BMIP) Hemmant, and have dual machining and fabrication sites. This location at Hemmant gives more convenient facilities for vessels because of access to:
- Deep water berthing
- Hard stand area
- 60 – 600 tonne lift
- Full refit capabilities
- Management of refits
- Refit Sheds up to 1,350sqm
About Brisbane Shiplifts & Boatyard:
- a range of industrial sheds and workshops up to 1350 sq mts suitable for painting and refit of superyachts.
- two Travel Lifts capable of lifting vessels up to 330 tonnes
- deep water berths suitable for vessels up to 60 metres
- over 20,000 sq mts of hardstand
- the latest in wireless communication technology providing an efficient network of telecommunication and data services across the park
- the entire spectrum of skills required to service an increasingly sophisticated industry
- 24/7 service for emergency lifts
Brisbane Marine Industry Park(BMIP) is located 10 minutes from the Port of Brisbane, and 20 minutes from the city of Brisbane, on the eastern seaboard of Australia. Brisbane is one of Australia’s most modern cosmopolitan capital cities. It has a population of over 1million people who enjoy the benefits of living in a sub tropical climate such as the outdoor lifestyle and the laid back attitude to life.
By road, Brisbane is a 45 minute drive from Australia’s premier holiday destination, the Gold Coast where sun, surf, golf courses and fine dining abound. If it’s nightlife you’re after you can chance your luck at the casino or the nightclub scene. “The Coast” has it all.
Rogers and Lough do all fabrication inhouse at either of their two workshops. One workshop specialises in propulsion systems and the other specialises in refit work where we do steel, stainless steel and aluminium repairs and modifications and fabrication.
Rogers and Lough have and extensive array of lathes and other equipment at both their manufacturing facility and the refit workshop The manufacturing facility has CNC lathes.
Painting and other Specialist work
From painting to propspeed application to exhaust lagging and engine room instalations Rogers and Lough have the skilled staff to ensure a top job.
Full Management of Repairs and Repairs
Rogers and Lough are ideally located to manage your new build refit or repair. With machining and fabrication equipment right next to wet berths, hard stand and undercover facilities we have the ability and equipment on hand to do the job completly and right. We also have extra man and machine capability with the propulsion workshop at Bulimba backing us up to get the job done on time.